Live.Laugh.Love

If anyones wondering whether im still alive in this world; i am. Life threw me into an emotional roller coaster ride (as always no?) and truthfully i could not be in the mood to do anything much less write. Most of the time it was a mixed state of confusion, self loathing, conflicting complications, unnecessary self-induced stress and more confusion.

While it would be personally highly embarrassing and inappropriate to share with the public world what exactly it was about, i'll let you know how a dutch ex-actor yoga teacher snapped me out of it. If you didnt know already, i am especially fond of dutchies since my student exchange days 2 years back. Now all my dutch friends are polite joint smoking fun loving people; so meeting an ashram-going meditating yoga teacher was sorta out of the norm.

10minutes of conversation was all he needed to diagnose me with a disease of modern day denial of self happiness. Oh it was easily curable; just mix a slap in the face, a stab in the chest followed by the unstoppable flow of tears gushing out of the eyes (overdramatic of course; its just symbolic but you can imagine how it felt like).

Live.Laugh.Love

C'est la vie. There's a reason why things are the way they are. You've got a great life; and even if you think its insignificant, you're making a real difference in people's lives. So why not just live in the moment instead of worrying about the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to “return the favor”.
    I am attempting to find things to improve my web site!
    I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    Also visit my web site bmi index chart

    ReplyDelete